.jpg)
All the grand kids came it was awesome.
.jpg)
Cliff jumping
.jpg)
Brody earned $150 bucks by letting Bruce shoot him with a paint ball gun while jumping. ($5 bucks per hit) Boats would stop and watch - we were all laughing so hard I'm surprised no one fell off the cliff. Brody is such a ham.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Our home away from home, this year Bruce & I were in it alone!! Girls got a motor home, and the boys were in tents. Everyone had a day of cooking - steaks, spagetti, tinfoil dinners you name it we had it. Yummy
Holy Crap Dustin's gonna KILL you! ;)
ReplyDeleteDang good pictures though I need to get them ALL from you!
Wow! You've made so many posts recently! I love it. I love the picture of all the grandkids and the one of Mckay.. oh yea, and the one of Tyler made me laugh...love that 'spit-up' kid. Good job on the pics and posting on your own. Like Britt, I wanna get some of the pics.. can I borrow your chip when you are done?? :)
ReplyDeleteGood job I am so proud of you. You even got Dustin. Looks like everyone had a great time. I really need to get going on mine.
ReplyDelete